Overview about COVID-19 Staff Awareness Training
Returning to workplace sounds normal but in the context of COVID-19 pandemic it seems very tough as a high risk virus has the ability to spread easily. Corona viruses are familiar to cause illness lined up from the common cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The online training is intended for healthcare workers and public health professionals, as it lays focus on infection prevention and control
Thus, ensuring everyone at work understands what is workplace safety and why is it essential and an employer’s legal responsibility to achieve it.
Aim of COVID-19 Awareness Course
This COVID-19 Return-to-work awareness training course should be able to define IPC and its role regarding preparedness, readiness and responses; describes the recent epidemiological COVID-19 situation, including case definitions and signs & symptoms; describes source control, administrative controls and environmental and engineering controls.
- Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and what they are expected to do during or after returning to work if they are experiencing them.
- Understand that there has been a COVID-19 risk assessment undertaken and that there are controls, precautions, policies and procedures that must be followed.
- Explain why social distancing measures are required and how they are achieved
- Work arrangements relating to safety, first aid, and exit emergency plans.
- Understand the personal hygiene measures required of employees and others
- What is personal protective equipment and how it is used
This course is recommended for employers and employees of all industries and segments. It is delivered as online e-learning course. This e-learning Covid 19 employee safety training program in Uk is designed to help you learn at your own place at your own convenience.
Consult to the Best Online COVID-19 Health and Safety Consultants Now!